- Cargo 108 m long and 13.5 m m midship
- Torped by a British submarine during the 2nd World War, at 200m from l’Astrée. The stern is detached and lying on starboard.
- The bottom is very muddy (be careful with the flipping).
- The rest of the boat is standing upright on its keel.
- Very heavily armed with machine guns, you can’t miss them.
42° 31′ 31″ North and 3° 08′ 01″ 01″ East
Depth: Bridges 33 m – bottom 44 m
Orientation: North – South. The bow to the north.
Accessible from level 2 supervised
- Very rich in fish
- Number anthias
- Sardine Banks
- Very many congresses inside and on bridges
- Fat drumsars
- Very high fixed fauna richness
- High concentration of anemone-jewellery
- The presence of Orange Gorgons indicates the silting up of the bottom.
Photo : Patrice Strazzera – “Sommeil des épaves”