- Listed site anse de Paulilles : superb preserved wild beaches
- Le cap Bear : very beautiful views of Port-Vendres, the vermeille coast and cap Creus.
- Cospron : a picturesque hamlet built on a hill in the middle of the vineyards. Its chapel contains a marine christ (crowned with ropes and not thorns).
- Vinaigrerie de la Guinelle : artisanal production of banyuls vinegar.
- Collioure : walk along the d114, discover the panorama, the cornice, the beaches and the château Saint Elme.
Video on the surroundings of Port-Vendre
Anse de Paulilles, diving in the marine reserve and Cape Béar