The Cerbère Marine Reserve – Banyuls guarantees superb dives!
Cerbère-Banyuls national marine reserve will help you discover an exceptional biodiversity protected since 1974. You will observe a rich and abundant fauna: groupers, barracudas, sars, sea bream, corbs. With a little luck, the dolphins will accompany the boat for a short friendly visit
Nature protection, 10 golden rules
Dive like your shadow… leave no trace! « I love the sea and I protect it. »
- Never get into the water by walking on reeds, aquatic plants, live corals.
- Be in control of your floatability.
- Keep away from corals and other animals, do not stir sediments.
- Check where you anchor if you dive from a boat.
- Do not disturb, touch or feed animals.
- Do not fish or buy corals and shellfish.
- Be very careful when diving in caves: bubbles and simple contact can destroy their delicate life.
- Keep dive sites clean.
- Learn to know underwater life, avoid any destruction.
- Encourage your fellow divers to follow these rules.
Source : FFESSM